Few basic aims of any Government
Few basic aims of any government are as per follows to be dealt with priority;
- To form a more perfect union and unity among all the regions of state i.e. One of the first functions of government is to form a more perfect union, meaning that the government will treat all the regions of the state fairly and work to keep them together.
- To establish indiscriminate and qualitative justice at every level of society and state i.e. the government is to establish justice by protecting those that follow the laws of the country and by punishing those that do not.
- To ensure domestic tranquility i.e. the government also functions to ensure domestic tranquility. This function is meant the government with ensuring that its citizens can enjoy a calm, happy life “in a godlike and dignified manner.”
- To provide common defense i.e. the government is to provide for the common defense, making sure that all lives in the country is defended from warring nations or domestic threats.
- To promote the general welfare i.e. the government must also provide for the common welfare of the nation, ensuring that all citizens are given the opportunity to have productive lives with an acceptable standard of living.
- Tosecure the blessings of liberty to its citizens and future generations i.e. the government must defend the ideas of liberty for all who live in and will be born in the state for future generations.
- That there can be many other different functions of government besides the conventional ideas.
Engr. Kamran Hafeez Chohan
B.Sc. Civil Engineer & LLB
Advocate High Court
Brick By Brick (BBB),
Legal Consultancy & Services,
Chamber No. 10, Street No. 5,
Qamar Anayat Raja Block,
Cell # 03009509948 / 03438821700 / 03131226888
Manzil-e-Murad Party MMP